So you’ve already got a sweet ride… now you can measure just how sweet it is. Dynolicious uses the iPhone’s built-in accelerometer to measure you vehicle’s 0-60 acceleration, quarter mile elapsed time, horsepower, lateral G’s, and several other performance metrics. A history of test results for your car are saved, so averages and trends can instantly be retrieved. Dynolicious also allows you to record modifications made to your car, and to evaluate the resulting gains (or losses) in power and performance. Continue reading
What are the best free iPhone apps? Look no further than this list of 150 amazing free iphone apps. Continue reading
– More than a barcode scanner –
Find the right product at the best price! Now the fastest, most accurate and most comprehensive scanner around. It won’t find everything in the world, but it is close. Now you can be savvy when you shop! Continue reading
Clever apps that make the most of your phone’s location features
Travelers used to need a guidebook, map, local newspaper, and much more just to cover the basics of getting around an unfamiliar city. Today, location-aware apps on the iPhone can not only replace all your city guides, they can do a better job of helping you interact with the world around you-whether you’re just in town for the weekend or you’ve lived there your whole life. Continue reading
Check out: 15 kool things that you didn’t know you could do with your iPhone!
5. AirMouse application. (ver 1.1): This product turns your iPhone into a remote mouse AND a “laser” pointer! You have two configuration options, both with a keyboard. One turns your touch screen into a track pad, and you use your finger to guide the mouse. The other is a laser pointer. Simply tap and hold to activate. Both options also give you left and right click, our can you double tap the screen for a single click. Continue reading
Behold the iPhone. It’s so simple on the surface; merely swipe your finger, and voila!—e-mail, Web browsing, calendars, contacts, and more. But there’s much more to the iPhone than meets the eye. There are clever ways to use those built-in tools to do things that Apple never intended (or, at least, never deigned to tell us about). And there are all those third-party applications that can extend the iPhone’s powers even further.
We’ll share some of our favorite tricks and tips for using the iPhone in unexpected ways. Looking for ways to keep files, notes, to-dos, events, and other data synchronized among multiple iPhones, Macs, and other users? We’ve got em. We’ll also show you how to take maximum advantage of the iPhone’s GPS powers and how to turn the phone’s built-in camera into a personal shopper or wide-angle lens. And if you can’t stand to be out of the loop for a moment, we’ll help you cram as much media from blogs, radio, and news feeds as possible onto your iPhone. These are just a few alluring hints of the remarkable power that lies in your hands, waiting to be tapped.
About this show: App Advice Daily (iPhone Optimized) with Robin Rhys is the ultimate source for iPhone / iPod Touch App News, Reviews, and tips. Continue reading
More than 2.5 million customers worldwide trust skobbler’s GPS Navigation 2. It is a full-fledged sat nav substitute at an unbeatable price. It works online and offline (hybrid). It’s entirely based on the amazing OpenStreetMap. And there’s even more to it than that…
GPS Navigation 2 is all this:
★ BRAND NEW next generation navigation including optional offline mode upgrade
★ NOW greatly improved version 4.2 including patented technology for stationary speed trap warnings in various countries
★ True voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation at an unbelievable price
★ One of the most successful navigation apps in the App Store with more than 2.5 million users worldwide
★ Best-selling navigation app in Germany and the UK for years, #1 positions in 11 countries
✩✩✩ WHAT THE MEDIA HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT:
☛ Auto Express
“The app looks slick, with easy to use menus and a clear display showing street names and location.”
★★★ AUTO EXPRESS BEST BUY ★★★
“skobbler has taken the mobile sat-nav scene by storm on iPhone…….It uses OpenStreetMap Data (the “Wikipedia of Maps”) to tell you where you need to go. It is becoming increasingly difficult to see how dedicated sat-nav device manufacturers can compete!”
The best in brief:
✔ FIRST HYBRID NAVIGATION
Online navigation or offline upgrade – it’s your choice
✔ TRUE BARGAIN
No hidden costs – no subscriptions
✔ FULLY LOADED
Local search, map view, ‘take me home’ button, contact list navigation, iPod playback, stationary speed trap warnings in various countries
✔ REVOLUTION INSIDE
Powered by OpenStreetMap – the most dynamic digital map on the planet
✔ UNIVERSAL APP
Navigation for iPhones and 3G-iPads
Find out more:
✩✩✩ NO HIDDEN COSTS – NO SUBSCRIPTIONS
The app itself as well as all in-app purchases have one thing in common: you pay once and forever. There are no timeframes to consider, no subscriptions to keep track off, no “trial” phases after which the app just stops working.
✩✩✩ ONLINE NAVIGATION OR OFFLINE UPGRADE – IT’S YOUR CHOICE
You can use this app online without limitations. Yet if you live in an area with spotty reception or want to use it abroad without being charged super-high roaming costs by your mobile carrier, you can purchase installable maps for most countries or entire continents as upgrades from within the app at very low prices.
Skobbler is the first navigation app to offer this “hybrid” capability. This gives you a choice on which maps are worth your device’s limited storage capacity. Install and de-install maps as you see fit at any time. You don’t have to clog your device with data that you’ll never use anyway.
✩✩✩ POWERED BY OPENSTREETMAP – THE MOST DYNAMIC DIGITAL MAP ON THE PLANET
skobbler uses the brilliant Open Source project OpenStreetMap as map source. Find ut what’s already possible based on the input of more than 600,000 mapping enthusiasts around the world. Especially in urban areas, the OpenStreetMap is already the most-detailed digital map.
In some other areas, the map might not be perfect yet though. The upside: you can help to change that by reporting map errors directly from within the app. Find out more about the OpenStreetMap on www.openstreetmap.org.
The good thing for you in any case: we provide you with regular map updates – at no extra cost!
✩✩✩ NAVIGATION FOR iPhone AND 3G-iPads
You can use this app on your iPhone as well as on any iPad with 3G (only these have GPS receivers).
This app is designed for and is Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 05, 2012
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: skobbler GmbH
- © 2012 skobbler GmbH
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Yes, you can access Disney information right on your iPhone or other cell phone!
Disney Mobile Magic is a fun and simple way to get the most out of your Disney Vacation. Use GPS maps to get around the Parks, locate some of your favorite characters for a special greeting and even make dining reservations.
When you are in the Parks you can check official attraction wait times and Disney’s FASTPASS® return times for the Park you’re in. You can also play trivia, watch videos on select attractions and plan your upcoming visit with the Favorites feature.
Mobile Magic includes all of Walt Disney World® Resort and Disneyland® Resort:
Interactive Walt Disney World Resort Guides
– Magic Kingdom® Park
– Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
– Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park
– Disney’s Blizzard Beach
– Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
– Downtown Disney® Area
– Plus information on Dining and Disney Resort Hotels
Interactive Disneyland® Resort Guides
– Disneyland® Park
– Disney California Adventure® Park
– Downtown Disney® District
– Plus information on Dining and Disney Resort Hotels
Official Park & Attraction Information:
– Upon arrival into our Parks you will gain access to official wait times and FASTPASS® return times for the Park that you are in
– Review detailed information on attractions: photos, descriptions, locations, height requirements and more
Interactive GPS Guide Maps:
– View each Park and its Attractions, Dining, Character Greetings and more with our interactive GPS Park Guide Maps
– Once you are in the Parks, view wait times at a glance on interactive guide maps
– Search for some of your Favorite Characters
– You’ll find out where they are located, hours of their greetings and more
Dining Guide and Reservations:
– Explore our vast dining options by filtering your search by mealtime, location, cuisine type and more
– Check out restaurant menus and hours
– And best of all, make reservations right from your mobile phone
– Create a personalized tip board with all your must dos
– Plan your dream vacation by selecting your favorite attractions, characters and dining options
Games and Video:
– Get in the Disney mood right away with the interactive Disney Parks games including trivia, character puzzles and more
– Watch videos on attractions with special behind the scenes footage